1. I wish this exact shade was the Pantone color of the year. It’s gorgeous and makes me so happy! I do love that they are giving hints to the shade. super fun.
2. OMG my heart. Netflix is adapting Roald Dahl stories!! They are some of the stories that made me fall in love with reading.
3. I’m a little obsessed with finding an emerald green dress for Christmas Eve. Or emerald green outfit. I’m so into it right now.
4. It’s definitely iced eggnog latte season and over the weekend, Lacy told me that you can get an eggnog frappuccino! I haven’t had a frappuccino in a million years, but we got one on a little holiday outing on Saturday and it was pretty good. Still prefer my iced eggnog latte, but it’s a treat if you need one. And no, I don’t love to drink eggnog! It’s a whole different story in coffee though.
5. So much TV stuff. A Million Little Things – my freaking heart! The end of This Is Us – just about killed me. Both were so good. Dirty John is so creepy and Eric Bana is great at scaring me too much to sleep. Eeep. As a side note, who has seen the new grinch? We’re taking Max tomorrow!
6. Just adore Robin Roberts oh-so much.
7. May be a freak of nature but I love wrapping gifts. I put on Christmas movies, grab some wine or hot chocolate or something and wrap! Am I the only one? In fact, I love everything about this season.
8. If you’re looking for extra gift ideas, we’re offering Sweet Peas Meals gift cards again! They are the BEST gift for a busy young family.
10. Time is going to fast, it just kills me. I realize that I say this over and over again but it’s such a shock to my system that I already have two kids. The past few nights Emilia has been waking up and I love going in there and rocking her and holding her. I wanted to sit there all night with her. Even though the stage of life is so exhausting I wouldn’t trade it for anything. So mushy but so true.
11. I recorded a podcast over at We Get to Know! I had multiple coughing fits during it and lost my mind while answering a few questions, so if you want me to be extra embarrassed, go listen!
12. This is my 387th Tuesday Things post. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.